Dream Mapping & Goal Setting
Most people don’t know what they really want. It’s just “more” or “to be happier” but they don’t know what that might look like. Dream maps allow you to turn dreams into reality, but you have to know what your dreams are before you can manifest them. You need to take them out of the realms of dreams, and turn them into reality by being specific.
Dream maps help you focus and target by giving a concrete form to your ambitions and dreams.
A dream map, also known as a vision board, treasure map, creativity collage, or a visual explorer, which graphically illustrates the life you want to live, allowing you to unlock your true potential in your life, relationships and work.
During this experiential workshop, we will go through a series of exercises to assist you in realising and crystallising your dreams and goals. The workshop will include relaxation exercises and creating your personalised posterboard, on which you will paste a collage of images that inspire you, fill you with joy and allows you to focus on what matters most. It includes basic tools for you to use on a day-to-day basis for turning your dreams into reality. The workshop is a guided journey towards a deeper understanding of your personal vision. Together we will explore the following:
- The key areas of your life – family, friends, romance, career, health, wealth;
- The power of a positive mindset;
- Gain clarity on what the heart truly desires; and
- Create a focus for your attention that will inspire change.
You can have it all!
- An exciting new business.
- Your dream job.
- A beautiful home.
- More of the fun stuff
- deeper connection in relationships.
- The trip of a lifetime.
- A loving partner.
By the end of the workshop, you will
- Have clarity, focus, direction and tangible tools to use to create a life you love.
- Your thoughts and beliefs will be aligned with what brings you joy and inspiration.
- Visual guide of your thoughts and beliefs.
- A reminder to focus yourself on what you really want.